This past weekend I took part in Cupid’s Undie Run. You may have noticed from the donate button on the right side of my page, or the reference to donate on my Facebook Page, Twitter etc. I ended up raising almost $700 dollars so for that I thank you. Thank you to all the donors, participants, and event staff that help made this event a huge success.
A few people in specific that I want to thank are:
- PhillyGayCalendar – There will be a video up soon with my interview with the Tabu Sports Bar Team team (PS check out their hottest new cover models Zeus and Kenny)
- Tabu Lounge & Sports Bar – They threw together an amazing staff team that raised over $4,000. It was great spending the afternoon with all of you helping this great cause.
- Scott Drake – Covering myself and the event in his PGN article — Get Out and Play: Boxers or briefs?
- Jonathan Hernandez – Many of the photo credits have to go to him for following around team Tabu and I throughout the day.
- Kevin Burr and Patrick Hagrady – They also took tons of great photos throughout the event.
- Jeremy Lecoeur – Without this man bringing the entire event to my attention, I would have never gotten down to my skivvies and ran.
So enough of the sappy stuff, below are a bunch of pictures from the event. Please check them out, clicking on any of the images will bring you to the full albums where you can see me and my friends spending an afternoon together rocking out with our undies out!
Thank you all again!